2020 Title IX Personnel Training Webinar Series
YOU MUST ACCEPT THESE TERMS BEFORE VIEWING THE MATERIALS
- Ownership of the Materials. Tueth Keeney is the owner of materials used to extensively train K-12 school district employees on the multi-faceted grievance process within the Title IX regulations. All intellectual property in the training materials, design, layout, graphics, photos, images, information, materials, documents, and all other information and intellectual property related to Tueth Keeney’s K-12 Title IX Training (the “Materials”) is owned by Tueth Keeney, unless otherwise noted. All Materials are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
- Scope of Copyright License. By agreeing to these Terms, you will become a Licensee of Tueth Keeney and you acknowledge that Tueth Keeney grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to only view or access the Materials for purposes of Title IX compliance. This license is for your own personal, non-commercial use. Tueth Keeney does not grant you the right to republish, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, display, distribute, disclose or otherwise use any of the Materials for commercial purposes. If you seek to use any of the Materials in a manner not covered by this limited license, you agree to contact Tueth Keeney to obtain prior written permission for such use. Any unauthorized use of the Materials will constitute infringement.
- Non-Assignment. By agreeing to these Terms, you acknowledge and agree that the rights granted to use as a result or in connection with these Terms are license rights only, and nothing contained in these Terms constitutes or shall be construed to be an assignment of any or all of Tueth Keeney’s rights in the Materials. You shall not assign, sub-license, transfer or otherwise convey your rights or obligations under this License without Tueth Keeney’s prior written consent.
- Disclaimer. The Materials are intended to be informational and educational only, and the Materials are not intended to provide any legal advice pertaining to specific circumstances. You are advised to consult with your own legal counsel regarding specific questions or concerns related to a particular incident. Tueth Keeney disclaims any liability for your reliance on the content contained in the Materials.
- Release. You release, covenant not to sue, and hold Tueth Keeney, including its owners, employees, agents, representative, successors and assigns, harmless for any and liability to you, your personal representatives, agents, heirs, and assigns, for any and all claims, causes of action, lawsuits, charges, complaints, damages, costs or expenses of any kind, whether direct or indirect, in law or in equity, in contract or tort, or otherwise, whether known or unknown arising out of or connect with your (or your minor child’s) access of the Materials, whether or not caused by the active or passive negligence of Tueth Keeney.
- The Materials provided under this license are on an “as is” basis and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, Tueth Keeney disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited, to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, free of defects, or non-infringing.
- TUETH KEENEY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS.
- These Terms shall be interpreted, construed and enforced pursuant to, and in accordance with, the substantive and procedural laws of the State of Missouri, regardless of any state’s choice of law provisions or statutes. Further, in the event of any proceeding brought to challenge the execution of this License and/or the interpretation or enforcement of any provision in this License, the lawsuit must be brought in the venue of St. Louis County, Missouri. This License constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior written and oral representations. Tueth Keeney may change, modify or update these Terms at any time. Any questions or concerns about these Terms should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.