Robert A. Nickel practices primarily in the areas of Missouri education law, higher education law, labor and employment law, and commercial litigation. He represents both public and private institutions in education, labor, and employment matters. Robert advises K-12 schools and school districts, colleges and universities, and other public entities as well as private employers throughout Missouri on employment and litigation matters.
While in law school at the University of Missouri, Robert participated in the Entrepreneurship Legal Clinic, where he worked with small, local businesses on various transactional matters. In addition, Robert worked with the Allen Angel Capital Education Program, advising a university investment fund on startups and angel investing. Prior to joining Tueth Keeney, Robert practiced bankruptcy at a real estate firm in St. Louis.
J.D., University of Missouri, 2022
- Entrepreneurship Legal Clinic
- Legal Analyst for Allen Angel Capital Education Program
B.A., University of Missouri – St. Louis, magna cum laude, 2018
- Degree in Political Science
- Pierre Laclede Honors College
- “Change is Coming: What’s Next on ED’s Regulatory Agenda?” Tueth Keeney Higher Education Seminar, June 2023
- “Religious Accommodations in Schools: Lessons Learned and Looking Forward,” Tueth Keeney Missouri School Law Seminar, August 2023
- The Missouri Bar