Calvin Bill has a practice focused in the area of immigration law. Calvin helps all clients, from corporations to universities to individuals, navigate the numerous complexities presented by the federal and state agencies responsible for processing immigration matters. Calvin provides advice and counseling on obtaining temporary/permanent visas, consular processing, employment eligibility verification compliance, and naturalization.
While in law school, Calvin was an active participant in Washington University in St. Louis’ clinical programs. Through these experiences, he briefed and argued important issues before the Clean Water Commission and actively assisted local, low-income entrepreneurs get their businesses off the ground by providing personalized counseling and document preparation.
J.D., Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, 2022 (cum laude)
- Recipient of the 2022 Clinical Legal Education Association Outstanding Student Award
- Recipient of the 2022 Academic Excellence Award
- Executive Articles Editor, Journal of Law and Policy
B.A., Central College (Pella, IA), 2018
- Biochemistry and Spanish
- Varsity Men’s Soccer
- “Hot Immigration Topics and DOJ Gone Wild,” Tueth Keeney Higher Education Law Seminar, June 2023
- The Missouri Bar
- American Immigration Lawyers Association