Aigner S. Carr practices in the areas of education, litigation, and labor & employment law. Her practice includes both appellate and trial courts matters involving complex legal questions. Aigner also works with public and private K-12 and post-secondary educational institutions, in addition to private corporations. She provides general advising to educational institutions on a range of legal issues, including student matters and employment matters. In addition, she works with colleges and universities to investigate matters related to equity and Title IX.
During law school, Aigner competed on the Thurgood Marshall Mock Trial Team and was awarded Best Trial Advocate of the Mid-West region for 2015-2016 competition. Aigner is also a former member of the Theodore McMillian American Inns of Court. Before joining the firm, Aigner interned for the Saint Louis Circuit Attorney’s Office and the Federal Public Defender’s Office of the Eastern District of Missouri.
J.D., St. Louis University School of Law, 2017
- Theodore McMillian American Inns of Court, 2016-1017
- Thurgood Marshall Mock Trial Team, Mid-West Regional Best Advocate Award; National Quarterfinalist, 2015-2016
- Academic Excellence Award Recipient
University of Missouri – Kansas City, 2014
- Criminal Justice Honor Society
- Alpha Lambda Delta Academic Honor Society
- Council of School Attorneys
- National Association of College and University Attorneys
- Mound City Bar Association
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis