Aigner S. Carr practices in the areas of education, litigation, and labor & employment law. Her practice includes both appellate and trial courts matters involving complex legal issues. She represents school districts, charter schools, and private schools throughout Missouri and Illinois with respect to employment and termination matters, special education, Section 504, student rights, and civil rights. Aigner also represents post-secondary educational institutions and private corporations with respect to employment and termination matters, and civil rights issues. Additionally, Aigner works with colleges and universities to investigate matters related to equity and Title IX.
Prior to joining the firm, Aigner was a law clerk for a small firm in St. Louis representing plaintiffs in civil rights lawsuits and personal injury matters. Aigner also previously interned for the Saint Louis Circuit Attorney’s Office and the Federal Public Defender’s Office of the Eastern District of Missouri. In law school, Aigner competed on the Thurgood Marshall Mock Trial Team and was awarded Best Trial Advocate of the Mid-West region for 2015-2016 competition. She is also a former member of the Theodore McMillian American Inns of Court.
J.D., St. Louis University School of Law, 2017
- Theodore McMillian American Inns of Court, 2016-1017
- Thurgood Marshall Mock Trial Team, Mid-West Regional Best Advocate Award; National Quarterfinalist, 2015-2016
- Academic Excellence Award Recipient
University of Missouri – Kansas City, 2014
- Criminal Justice Honor Society
- Alpha Lambda Delta Academic Honor Society
- Council of School Attorneys
- National Association of College and University Attorneys
- Mound City Bar Association
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- “Labor and Employment Law: What to Expect in 2021,” Association of Corporate Counsel-St. Louis CLE, December 2020