On February 8, 2005 – and for the 12th consecutive year – Illinois school law attorneys from Tueth, Keeney, Cooper, Mohan & Jackstadt P.C. presented their Winter Illinois School Law Seminar.
The Tueth Keeney Illinois school law attorneys, including shareholders Robert Jackstadt, Merry Rhoades, and D. Shane Jones shared their knowledge on a wide variety of current topics, including:
- The Reauthorized and Improved IDEA
- Seniority Lists and RIFs, Recent Case Law
- The Baird Decision: Its Impact on Loudermill Hearings
- The New Ethics/Gift Ban Act
- Update on Religion Issues Impacting Schools
- Top 10 Legislative Update
- Student Handbooks: Do’s and Don’ts – A Practical Guide
The seminar was hosted on the campus of Southern Illinois University Edwardsville. For information on upcoming seminars, please check our website by clicking here.
Tueth Keeney is proud to be one of the state’s largest Illinois education law practices. The firm has one of the most experienced groups of attorneys in Central and Southern Illinois dedicated to serving public schools. We regularly represent nearly 150 public school districts, including many districts in Central and Southern Illinois. Our Firm is also regularly appointed by insurers of educational institutions to represent districts in complex or difficult cases involving school or civil rights laws.