Curtis D. Wilson practices in the areas of higher education, commercial litigation, and labor & employment law. He represents school districts, universities, and corporations throughout various stages of litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Curtis was a staff attorney for the Litigation Division at the Missouri Department of Social Services. In his first year of practice, Curtis was a Law Fellow for the University of Missouri System. In law school, Curtis was a Summer Clerk for the Honorable Judge Patricia Breckenridge.
J.D., University of Missouri School of Law, 2019
- Order of the Barristers
- David Ray Trial Advocacy Award
- Elwood L. Thomas Inn of Court
University of Central Missouri, 2016
- Mock Trial Team
- Theta Chi, President
- Order of Omega
- Missouri Bar Leadership Academy
- Mound City Bar Association
Selected Publications and Presentations
- “Employees Who Stay: A Closer Look at Recent Retaliation and Whistleblower Claims,” SHRM St. Louis Annual Legal Update, February 2022
- “PKA Exception to Hearsay Testimony,” Division of Legal Services CLE, June 2021